When Mark Zuckerberg CEO of Facebook, first demo'd Facebook VR at Oculus’ third annual virtual reality developer conference on October 12- 2016. Where he discussed the next phase of VR, including an exciting live demo of Facebook’s latest social VR experience . Facebook said they expected it to go live within a year. It's taken them just 6 months and here is :
Virtual Reality (VR) is buzzing word of todays' Tech Era and to make VR more lively,Facebook launched Facebook Spaces BETA version. It's live now at https://www.facebook.com/
spaces and can be used straight away via Oculus Rift.
The beta version of it will allows you to :
- Personalize your avatar with your Facebook photo
- Enter your Facebook photos or videos virtually with friends
- Teleport yourself anywhere with your friends
- Take selfies in 3D with your friends and share them
- Draw in 3D with your friends, chat and collaborate
- Receive messenger calls even if your friends aren't in VR
- Delve yourself into 360
- Capture the moment by creating the fun memories in VR and take selfie even in costly areas : Mars.
and Explore more then you have ever imagined.
Language : English
Space Required : 1.35GB
Developer : Facebook VR
Publisher : Facebook
Supported controllers : Oculus and Touch
Supported Players Modes : Sitting and Standing
Supported Tracking Modes : Front-facing
As It's in Beta so it may not be in store yet. But you can add it here: