STARTING A TECH BLOG? SEARCHING FOR A WIDGET TO ADD YOUR CODES?You are in the Right Blog.
Today I'll be sharing an easy yet helpful way of displaying your codes in your blog. We will be using GITHUB GIST for this purpose. All you need to do is:
- Create a github account.
- After you login to github, goto GIST
- By default you will be directed to creating a GIST
GIST can be anything like a code, debug report, logs, raw data, etc...
- After creating a gist save it.
- You will get a link to embed the code snippet.
- Copy the Code Snippet and paste in your blog wherever you want it to be displayed.
- That's it, you will get your code snippet embedded in your blog. Also you will see a statement
hosted with ❤ by GitHub
- How to set java environment variables in windows?
- How to prevent others from embedding your youtube video
- 3 basic things to do after installing wordpress site
- Learn new things every single day with these 5 useful websites
- How to quickly import music and movies straight into itunes
- How to hide exclude certain files from sidebar in visual studio code
- How to run any chrome app as Desktop App in Windows10
- How to activate or deactivate cortanain Windows 10